Security Tips Regarding Your Card
- Memorize your PIN. Don't tell anyone your PIN or account number and never loan anyone your card. Do not write your PIN on your card or on anything you carry with or near your card.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
- Never give your PIN over the phone. Be especially cautious about information you discuss when using cellular phones.
- Know whom you are talking to. Never give unsolicited callers personal information or account numbers over the phone.
- Don't fall prey to "Phishing." Never respond to an email requesting you to provide card, PIN or personal information via the Internet.
- Block others' view. Always stand between the terminal and any person who is waiting or cup your hand over the keypad as you enter your PIN.
- Approach with caution. Never insert your card or enter your PIN in any terminal that does not look genuine, has been modified, has a suspicious device attached or is operating suspiciously.
- Remove your cash, receipt and card after every transaction. Pocket the cash immediately.
- At a drive-up facility, keep your doors locked and all passenger windows closed.
Stop by to open your new checking account with a debit card today! Plus, read about
things to remember about your debit card and
how to report a stolen or lost debit card.
Choose F&M Bank